Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Friday, November 13, 2015

Who did It

After intense scrutiny of the books I discovered a discrepancy that led to only one conclusion, someone has been juggling the books. In order to confirm, and discover not only the issue, but get to the root of the problem I called in a forensic CPA firm. You could see the blank stairs on everyone’s face. Reid really began to fidget in his chair .. The firm came to the conclusion that there we’re three people in the company in a position to manipulate the books, They discovered Ben, Paul, and Reid we’re the only ones with that level of access. They came to an unequivocal determination that that person is: before he could get the words out of his mouth, Ben interrupts. I cannot, and will not believe that anyone in this company could stoop to anything this low, and I will stand by my men to the end.Silence filled the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment