Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Can't see the top



The company was failing, I didn’t know what to do, so I started juggling the books. I began stealing money to pay our bills as well as manipulating the books to offset the deficits. The more I did it the deeper it got. Finally Reid Caught on to my schemes. He did the right thing by turning the information over to the IRS. As a CPA he is legally bound to take the action he took. Now I will be facing possible prison time as well as a large fine. Ben bent over, tightly grasped his head, and began to sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment