Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Confession Time


Ben hangs his head in shame, he is devastated. The words are stuck in his throat, then they finally come out. I have been building this company for going on 11 years, and have been very proud of the direction it has been going in until now. Things began to unfold a little over a year ago, and I felt like I was on an island all alone. I didn’t know which way to go, and was ashamed of the fact that I allowed the company to fall into such disarray . At that point, the only way out I could see was to hide the problems in hope that over time they would correct themselves, but the opposite happened, the problems got deeper, and I dug in my covert behavior even deeper, then I realized I was trapped, and there was no turning back. The pond is calling...

No comments:

Post a Comment