Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Monday, November 9, 2015

The Limit

I have finally had it, everything has become so overwhelming to the point that I just can’t do this anymore. Susan finally shares this revelation, with her best friend Melanie for the first time. Melanie sits in shock pondering what she can say to encourage her best friend. Susan has always carried the appearance of the perfect family with all of the trappings of success. The big fancy house in a gated community , .the husband entrepreneur with a vitally thriving business, three kids, a new car, and all, the wine she can stomach. Melanie says, I know just how you feel.  Susan snaps back, how can you know how I feel, your single, with no children, don’t you dare patronize me. Melanie responds by saying, I didn’t mean it that way, I only meant I know you're hurting, and I feel for you. Susan snorts back, whatever. They both pause, take a deep breath, and another sip of wine. Silence is now in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment