Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Belly Up


Ben summons the entire  company to a meeting -- As A result of my actions this company is going to have to shutdown immediately. I have no other choice. I have decided to pay all of my employees  their full salary for the next three months, except the executive team  to which we will workout an exit strategy individually.I sincerely give you my deepest regrets, and  wish you all the best in your future careers. I will be facing some serious legal issues as a result of my behaviour. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. The waters of the pond are beginning to clear


No comments:

Post a Comment