Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

IRS


There’s a knock at the door, a tall medium built stranger is standing there in what looks like something an undertaker would be wearing, and holding in his hand  a folded formal looking document. Ben answers the door, and says may I help you? The stranger says, is Ben  Strong available, Ben replies , Im him. The stranger answers, Mr. Strong I m Ken Davis, with the IRS, I’m here to serve you a summons to appear in  federal court, you have been served. Ben stands at the door in shock as the undertaker walks away. The pond bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment