Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Friday, November 6, 2015

The gauntlet


We've had a number of great years financially, and if that wasn’t the case we would have to close the doors today. As Paul and Reed can attest too, it’s really not looking good for us. All of the employees of Strong Electric are huddled into the  small conference room like sardines with fearful anticipation  of their futures, wondering who the axe will drop on. As Ben continues to speak you can see the expressions of fear on the faces of his employees.How will I pay my mortgage, will I have to send my kids to public school, how long will it take to find another job, what will my wife, my husband say, these are some of the thoughts running through thei minds.. Ben pauses takes a  deep breath, then turns the meeting over to Paul, the CFO for Strong Electric. Now Paul with a stern sad look on his face drops the gauntlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment