Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Thursday, December 3, 2015

There's a flame

Image result for pics of an ember

The phone rings, Susan picks up, it’s Reid. Hello Reid what’s up? We have a court date in three months,we need to prepare. Good says Reid, I think we can get you out of this with no jail time. I sure hope so, if not for me, for Susan and the kids. We need to get together to discuss how to close out the business. Well, I have some possible good news. Ben says I could surely use some. The employees want to get together and talk about investing to keep the company afloat. There’s silence on the phone, Ben can barely talk he is so overwhelmed. After what he did he can’t fathom how they could want to help. The smoke is increasing, and the flames are beginning to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment