Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Got Muck


Image result for pics of sediment in a pond

Fear of freedom is often a snare from complete freedom.  The comfortable, the familiar are often magnates to continued irresponsible behavior. I’m not comfortable where I’m at but to change seems too painful. And there is Susan’s dilemma , a wanting desire for completeness but a but a longing, a fleeing from the task at hand. Ok God what do I need to do, my life, my world, my family has all been turned upside down from all of the turmoil? She cringes as the sediment begins to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment