Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Pond Is Boiling


Image result for pics of a pond boiling


Susan looks up in shock, how did I get down here? She doesn't remember the journey, it’s as if she was transported through a  dimension of the unfamiliar. I don’t recall this place, it’s a little frightening, but peaceful all at the same time. Could it be it has something to do with the pond. She then realizes she’s on her knees. What am I doing here she thinks. Then she cries out God are you there? The pond begins to boil as if it’s on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment