Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Trail Of Tears

Image result for pics of tears
Image result for pics of tears


Susan walks into the room with tears flowing down her face. Ben stands up and asks, what’s going on? Susan can hardly speak, I was eavesdropping, and overheard your conversation. My heart was overwhelmed by the fact that I have not been available for my family or God due to my self-absorbed state of  self- pity. I have been covering up my feelings with alcohol and worry. Ben, I am so sorry, God, I am so sorry, please forgive me. The tears flow and lead a trail all the way to the pond, and the stranger pales.

No comments:

Post a Comment