Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Prayer Fire


Image result for pics of fire coming out of a person praying


When the wind blows you never see it, but it can change the tide of the wave of influence in its way. Ben and Susan sits down at the table and begins to talk. There’s something going on says Ben, and I’m not quite sure what it is. Susan replies, I know I’m feeling it too. It seems like it all started when I began to pray. Ben says that’s odd I was thinking the same thing. Maybe there is something to this God thing after all. Susan agrees, smiles and says can we pray together? Ben says sure, they hold hands and begin to pray. The fire at the pond begins to ignite as if someone had poured gasoline on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment