Join The Plot

How would you like your ideas to become part of the plot. I think it could be lots of fun to write this book together. Send me your ideas, and watch the plot thicken.

Follow The Plot

Follow the plot. The plot is ongoing, They will show up last paragraph first. If you want to be a part of the book just send me your ideas, and we will consider adding them to the plot. You will get credit as a contributor in the final printing.

Monday, January 25, 2016

The Fire Has Ignited


Image result for PICS OF A FIRE OUT OF CONTROL

The stranger begins to talk. I’m am here for a purpose, I have been sent as a messenger. I was sent to you without the knowledge of who you are, or where I was going, I was just obedient to the one who sent me. Your prayers have been heard, now is the time to listen to the messenger. All of your mistakes have been forgiven. The time has come for a complete restoration and fulfillment of your relationship with your heavenly Father. The fire has ignited.

No comments:

Post a Comment